Personal Information that We Collect from You
We collect personal information through this Website and our Platform during registration, when you request certain services. If you do not provide certain personal information, you will not be able to access the full functionality of our Services.
We collect several types of information provided to us from users and about users of the Platform, including, but not limited to, information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as the information you provide to register for our Services, including your name, company address, e-mail address, telephone number, product/department names, and job titles or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Platform Personal Information”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details;
- relating to your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- by which you may be personally identified, such as the information you provide on our Website such as your name, e-mail address, business address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Website Personal Information”);
- such as records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and names), if you contact us.
We may use “cookies,” web beacons, or other electronic tools to collect information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, language, operating system, computer platform and the state or country that you are accessing our Services from, and whether you open our emails. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to disable cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. The help function on most browsers contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies or to disable cookies entirely. However, note that our Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We use your information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our customers, and which include some or all of the following:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services, or any products or services we offer or provide through
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Our Platform has sections dedicated to a shared workspace into which you may input your work product. We do not use or disclose any contents of the work product that you input into the shared workspace on this site except to third parties enabled by you and the Company on your behalf or to the third party that authorized you to use this site.
We typically only use your information to make our services work better for you. However, we may also have to use your information for legal reasons.
We generally will not disclose any information that we have collected, automatically or otherwise, to a third party without first notifying you and gaining your consent. However, we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lithero, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Information Third-Parties May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies on our Services
Depending on your browser settings it may be possible for third-parties, unaffiliated with us, to track your activities onto our services.
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include advertisers, ad networks and ad servers; analytics companies; your mobile device manufacturer; and your mobile service provider. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Platform. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information, or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
Depending on your location you may have additional rights regarding your information, however, some of our Services may not be fully accessible without certain information.
Lithero Data Security Policies
Any of your personal information collected by us through our Service is kept on secure servers. We use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, organizational, and physical measures to protect your personal information on such servers to protect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal data, in accordance with our internal security procedures. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your username and password you set up in connection with your participation in the Service. Personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
We go to great lengths to protect your information, and if there is a breach it will be handled directly by our CEO and you will be notified ASAP.
Notification of a Breach. Our communications and human resources teams will work to communicate the theft, breach, or exposure to those directly affected and internal employees. If you are affected by the theft, breach, or exposure, we will contact you through the point of contact that you provide to us as soon as possible.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are designed and intended for adults 18 years of age or older. Our Services are not designed or intended for children under years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not access or use the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3401 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Current as of March 5, 2019